I'm so sorry I haven't updated anyone in a while. Things have been so crazy around here! Between the twins birthday and Tyler's friends and school, I haven't had much time. So here goes on our update.
Well I think the terrable twos are settleing in for Ms. Cheyenne. She wants what she wants and she doesn't like it any other way. She's hitting not only mom, but everyone in her path when she doesn't get her way. Lets start with there birthday shall we?
This was the first time since Tyler was a year old that I actually didn't make a cake. And Im rather upset that I bought one instead of makeing one. Jason and Tyler loved it, however, I thought that it was pretty nasty, the twins ate it, but didn't like the frosting. The cake part was ok, but the frosting was gross. It was a very cute princess cake. I wrote down the names for the woman to put on the cake for the girls, and she miss spelt Savannah's name, she left out the H. So I was upset about that as well, but didn't notice it untill we were already home. Well, on there birthday, Jason didn't get home untill 7:30 and so it was too late to take the kids to Chucky Cheese as we had planned. We got stuck talking with our neighbors untill around 8-8:30 so we didn't even leave the house till then. We decided that we could just go threw the drive threw at Wendy's which was right next to Target where we were going to go to get them a present. My little Tyler, he's so sentamental like his mother, he was so upset that we were not going to Chucky Cheese, because tomorrow wasn't there birthday. But he got over it ha-ha. SO Jason says lets go to Target first. I said are you sure? Yup, so Ok you don't argue with that man, cause you wont win, so we go to Target first. I got Savannah out of the car, and he's already walking up to the doors. I yelled don't you want the stroller? Nope I want them to pick out there gifts. Uhhh Ok (thinking in my head you dummy!) We get to the toys, and Cheyenne finds a bike that she wanted. But she was too little for it, so when Jason pulled her off of it, what do you think happend? OH SHE FREAKED! So now he wants ME to take care of her, Uhhhh NOPE you didn't want to bring the stroller in YOU take care of her!! We FINNALLY found them a Dora dolly and Dora ride on cars and some bubbles. We FINNALLY leave, and go over to Wendys. As Im in the drive threw already, Jason says Crap, I only have a hundred. So I ask the speaker dude, can you break a hundred? (its about 9:30p.m. now) NOPE, so I had to BACK OUT of the drive therw GRRRRRrr....THANKFULLY, Chick Fil A could break the hundred, BUT Chick Fill A is so much more expensive as they don't have a dollar menu! Well Jason doesn't want anyone eating in the car, which I can understand, because I've seen the durango!! Anyways, we didn't get home untill after 10pm. Finnally ate, and then the kids had to go straight to bed, so no cake even. So all in all, it was kinda an upsetting day because we didn't really get to celebrate there 2nd birthday on there birthday. But the next day (Sunday) we did go to Chucky Cheese, and we did have birthday cake, and we did have ice cream so it was nice. And on Monday we got to go to Walmart and get them some new clothes in which they picked out some very cute flip flop sandles (for only 5bucks too!) and adorable Dora dresses!
So while at Walmart, my little COOL GIRLS got themselves a pair of hot pink and hot yellow sunglasses, and they think that they are just way too cool! They are really cutie pies arent they! All three of them are getting just so big. Tyler will be 7 in a little over 2 short months! 7!! I just can't believe that! Boy is he ever a little California dude! He doesn't remember living back home at all. The first house he remembers living in was the blue house that the twins were born in, Soco died in, and he remembers Aunt Sandy staying with us. But I suppose he did just turn 4 when we moved here. He has been doing very well in school except, he is have a little bit of dislexiah going on. He writes his 9, 5's and P's backwards, so we are working on
that with him. He is able to read me many of his Dr. Suse books, though some words he needs help with, but really, some words I need help with Ha-Ha!
Last Friday he went on his first field trip to Amy's Farm! It was over 100 degrees here that day, and so they ended up comeing back to school early and watched a movie. He said that he got to feed a baby cow by a huge bottle, and he got to pet a baby pig, and he seen chickens eggs. He said that he had alot of fun, and Im glad that he did! His first schedualed trip was cancelled because of the wild fires that were going on. I had to watch him stand in line and had to watch him get onto the bus. You know, it was his first time, I couldn't miss something of my son's firsts. He makes me so proud. Tomorrow his school is haveing an open house. (his school irritates me though) You had to buy tickets in order to go, and here is the little boy whom wants to show you his class room, and all the things he's made, and the tad poles and the butterflys in there cacoons. How do you tell him, no, we can't buy tickets? Well he begged his daddy to come. Daddy let us buy tickets to go. 5 dollars a person! I only got 4 thinking that Jason wont be home in time, but if he is, they will just have to deal with my twins going as one! I just think that's out ragiouse that they charge 5 dollars per person to go to a SCHOOL OPEN HOUSE! They like charging you money this school does I tell you what! But Tyler loves it, and he has made many friends, and so its going to be hard to move him away from here next year. But its just to far for Jason to travel and with gas being as expensive as it is, being closer to his work, we could probably afford to pay rent!
I wanted to take some time and thank Grandma Gloria for sending the twins birthday cards, and birthday money, as well as another card for Jason and I. We apprechiate that, and we both enjoy reading your letters! I am sorry for not getting back to you, I will sit down tonight and write back to you!
I also wanted to thank Mom for makeing the twins such beautiful birthday cards! They are so adorable! As well as a thank you to Aunt Linda for makeing them some new blankies! In which they ADORE! Now, they need both blankies to sleep with ha-ha!
And last but NOT least, I want to thank Kathy for the birthday gift cards, and I can't even thank you enough for the wagon! The twins absolutly love the wagon! The love to get in it, they even buckle themselves! The just love to go bye bye in there wagon. Its nice to get them out of there stroller, seperated so there not fighting! They sit back and relax, they bring there cupies and they just love it! I have to get a new battery for my camera so I can get some shots of them in it!
WOW so ok, I don't think this was such a LITTLE update ha ha ha ... sorry. But I must go and get Tyler from school now. He has a friend comeing over after school today. YIKES! They play very well, but man, it gets hetic with 4 kids here!! Ok, well I hope all is well with everyone, and I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week, and a beautiful weekend!
Love ya
Aim
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Little Update
Posted by Aimee at 7:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment