I messed up somewhere, and clicked delete this blog instead of delete this post hehe OPPS! So hey there Family & Friends :) This blog is for family and friends only. Hopefully you will be able to see photos, and videos easier on here. Maybe some times I may off load some current feelings, but that doesn't by any means anything bad ok.
So with that said, How is everyone? Things have been hectic and stresses full out this way, but loven my 80 degrees while most of you are getting bombarded with snow! HA HA HA !!!!! I've been wanting to take the kids to the Zoo. I can't afford to take them to the San Deigo Zoo, and last time I was there, I wasn't that impressed anyways. I want to take them to the Sana Anna Zoo. I know Sana Anna ... YUK, but its only 9 dollars to get in for all of us! Doesn't beat Madison Zoo but still. Im sure the kids would have a blast!
The twins birthday is fast approching us! Can you believe it, they will be two! WOW, where does the years go? I have no clue what to get them. Though I do know a couple things I WANT to get them, but well, as money is conserned, I'm sure they wont get what I want to get them. Check these out! This is the wagon I want to get them. HOLLY COOL! Even has seat belts so they can be safe! How much fun would that be for them, to walk down to get Tyler from school in there very own wagon, it has a place to put there cuppies, ect. I think they would love it. Change from being so confinded into there stroller. Check it out! http://www.littletikes.com/toys/ride-relax-wagon.aspx?Ntt=wagons&N=26&Ntk=Product+Search&LBC=1 It would be really nice to have this for them. It would even make beach trips easier!!!! I know shut up right, talking about the beach hehehe ..
So they are always trying to ride on Tylers bikes. Cheyenne tries really hard to ride them! I was at Target the other day, and seen the PERFECT little bike for them! One was pink and one was purple HOW PERFECT IS THAT?! So of course, I want to get those for the twins birthdays! But knowing my luck, they wont have them in stock at there birthday time. Well we will hope for the best! They are pretty cool, check them out! http://www.target.com/Girls%E2%80%99-Huffy-Princess-Bin-Tricycle/dp/B000JFDCZQ/sr=1-4/qid=1206216970/ref=sr_1_4/601-5324332-9187331?ie=UTF8&index=target&field-original-keywords=tryicycle&rh=k%3Atricycle&page=1 And just for kicks I thought my dad would get a kick out of this one! HOLLY NEATO HUH DADDY!! http://www.target.com/Charm-Company-Mini-Pink-Motorcycle/dp/B000FGI8YO/sr=1-7/qid=1206217089/ref=sr_1_7/601-5324332-9187331?ie=UTF8&pricerange=&index=target&field-browse=1038576&field-original-keywords=tryicycle&rh=k%3Atricycle&page=6
Well everyone, its been enough for today. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and a blessed Easter Sunday :) Hugs, kisses, and lots of miss yas!
Saturday, March 22, 2008
SORRY ... OPPS
Posted by Aimee at 12:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment