Hey ya'll! I hope you all had a great Easter! Well, I have a lot of videos for you to watch! Jason wasn't home, he had to work so I recorded the morning for him to watch, and then thought, I bet you would like to watch as well! Get ready theres about 7 of them! So here's the first one!
And Video number two!
Number Three .. hehe
Ok so they are taking forever and a day to upload so I think that these three are good lol shows you all three kids finding there baskets. The other ones are just looking into there baskets. Thanks to mom they got some great gifts! Thanks to the easter bunny they got a bunch of candy YAY ... but they also go a tooth brush HA HA Silly bunny!! All n All we had a great easter! Hope yours was great as well :) Lots of Love!
0 comments:
Post a Comment