
Can I say that absolutly nothing is new with us! Tyler's been doing better in school, he's been gettin 100% on both his math and spelling tests each friday. The twins have learned that biting hurts one another, so they are biting each other everywhere! Even the face! I had to get them some new tennis shoes. The ones they had, they would scream at me when I put them on, no wonder, they were 2 sizes too small! So now they have some adorable dora tennie shoes! Too cute. Love target! Tyler had to get some news ones as well. My neighbor brought over a kitten yesterday, and being the huge softy that I am for animals .. of course said yes. Im a little worried though because well, im going to have to take it to the vet, but its been here for 24hrs now and hasn't gone potty. Not even on the floor. So im worried that it may have tape worms or worms in general. Boy Jason will love that one. He'll make me drop it off on a dark road somewhere. I can't do that. So anyways, yep, nothing really new. Same ol same ol. We hope you all have a safe and happy halloween!
Oh we got a kitten. .. her name is Baby lol cause that's what the twins call her. Baby kitty. I think its a girl, but I thought Shady was a girl too lol. The kids just adore her. Im super allergic to her though. My neighbor almost hit the poor thing! So he got out and picked her up, went door to door asking if it was anyones, and he couldn't find an owner. He brought it home, but his cats went bolistic. He was just about to call the pound when he came next door to us, with her in his hands. Do you want a kitten, he says. I took ONE look at that sweet little face, and said Oh my lord YES. I have such a hard time saying no! Expecially to an animal in need. I've made up some flyers just to make sure that it is no ones little kitten. And need to call a vet to make sure it gets all its shots ect. She's really cute though! Here she is!

0 comments:
Post a Comment